Registration, Attendance Agreement: Early registration is recommended. Only the official forms are valid for registration purposes. The registration may only be completed at the offices of MONDIALE in Darmstadt or via the MONDIALE website. The applicable deposit is to be paid in cash at the school office or, in case of an online registration, by bank transfer. The participation agreement is concluded when the fee is paid and MONDIALE has confirmed the registration verbally or in writing.
Payment: The fee is due at the time of registration. The examinees will, under regular circumstances, make payments exclusively to MONDIALE. A registration is only valid after receipt of the examination fee.
Examination Dates: Examination dates are to be agreed between MONDIALE and the examination provider. Should an examination fail to take place due to the fault of the examination provider, MONDIALE cannot be held liable.
Place of examination: Unless otherwise stated, all examinations take place at Studio MONDIALE, Schottener Weg 7, 64289 Darmstadt.
Deadline for Registration: Please note the deadlines for the examinaions, which have been made publicly available.
Results / Certificates: After evaluation of the examination, the examination center receives the results from the examination provider. These are promptly sent on to the examinees by the examination center. For this purpose, a form requiring each of the candidates to personally fill out their address, is handed out before commencement of the examination. If these results cannot be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete information, we will keep these for a period of six months. In this period, the results can be collected personally, or by third parties with due written authorization, at MONDIALE. A certificate is not valid without the seal and/or stamp and signature of a duly authorized person representing the examination center. An additional certificate can only be issued for a fee, and only if the original document is presented, or if a written declaration of loss of the original document is presented. No certificates are issued for those who have not passed the examinations. Express marking of examination papers is available on individual request, in individual cases, at an extra charge.
Examination Papers: Examination materials and answer keys, even as a copy, may not be handed out. Corrected examination papers are not returned. Viewing of marked examination papers is not permitted.
Examination Process: On the date of the examination a valid identification document (ID card, passport, residence permit, etc.) is to be provided; identity of the candidate is to be proven, prior to the written exam, and again before the oral exam. During the examination, the exam supervisor’s directions are to be followed. The exams are not public. Fellowship/work shadow attendees are not permitted to attend, sound and image recordings during an examination is not allowed. The latest version of the examination regulations is deemed as valid.
Lateness: Should an examinee not be present at start of the exams, and arrives late, he or she is excluded from the exams. There will be no refund of the exam fee.
Non-permitted Aids: During the exam, no illicit aids are permitted to be accessible to the examinees. Only examination papers, pens and note paper (exclusively note paper marked with the MONDIALE stamp) are allowed on the exam desks. All objects diverging for the described objects are to be confiscated before the exam begins and handed back after the examination ends. Unauthorized aids include personal records, published works such as dictionaries, as well as devices that are suitable for storage or transmission of information (electronic calendars, mobile phones, scan pens, cameras, etc.), even if no relevant information is stored on these devices at the time, i.e. at the time these are checked.
Cheating: Any attempt at fraud or cheating will be duly recorded. The decision to exclude candidates will be made by the exam supervisors, or the examiners, for oral exams. Exclusion is clearly stated in the reasons which have led to the and exclusion, noted in detail on the audit log. Personal records of participants that have taken part in a fraudulent attempt are attached to the audit log.
Minimum Number of Participants: If the minimum number of participants is not enrolled for the exams, the school reserves the right to waive the exam. In such a case, the school will notify the registered participants without delay. All fees paid to date will be re-payed.
Separate Exam Clauses: For TOEIC and TOEFL exams, as well as DTZ exam registrations for integration course participants, special conditions apply. Please refer to the examination provider’s website for the details.
Terms of Cancellation or Rebooking:
A withdrawal or a rebooking of the exam date is possible, given the following conditions and deadlines:
- Rebooking of the examination date (up to 20 calendar days before the examination date): 50.00 € rebooking fee
- Withdrawal until the registration deadline (30 calendar days before the examination date): 50,00 € registration fee
- Withdrawal within 30 calendar days before the date of the examination: After the registration deadline, cancellation is not possible. The examination fee must be paid in full.
- Withdrawal at the examination: On the day of the examination, cancellation of registration is not possible. The examination fee must be paid in full.
- Withdrawal due to illness: A cancellation of the contract is only possible in the case of illness (in accordance with § 626 para I BGB). Illness of an examinee is considered a valid reason only if the illness makes it impossible for the examinee to take the examination at the appointed time. Only upon presentation of a medical certificate will the examination fee be refunded, minus a registration fee of 50.00 €. A valid medical certificate must be handed to the school without delay, confirming the medical condition, on the day of the examination. However, the existence of the illness/medical condition must have been communicated to the school prior to commencement of the exam, to qualify for a refund.
- The right of revocation shall be voided with the purchase of the exam from the examination provider within the examination provider’s purchase period.
- An extraordinary termination in accordance with § 627 BGB is excluded.
Any cancellations, requests for changes or rebookings of a registration are required to be in text form in order to be effective.
Special agreements are only valid and binding if they are confirmed in writing by the school management.
The participant’s data is stored for internal administrative purposes (notification in accordance with § 18 HDSG). The participant’s data is forwarded to the examination provider. Passing the exam results to third parties is allowed, insofar as it is allowed within the examination regulations of the examination provider.
The place of jurisdiction is Darmstadt.